The Dayton Audio WB40A Wireless Streaming Amplifier allows for you to convert any current speaker system into an affordable, wireless, app controlled set-up. With both Dayton Audio Hi-Fly app controlled streaming and Bluetooth connectivity, the WB40A provides flexible input options. In addition to on-board multi-function buttons, an included IR remote provides convenient control over the WB40A. Using multiple amplifiers you can create a multi-room, whole-house audio system.
Dayton Audio Wb40a Wi-Fi Bluetooth Multi-Room 2X20w Amplifier With Ir Remote And App Control
- Highly efficient 2 x 20 watt amp with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming
- Group multiple amplifiers together to create a wireless multi-room sound system with Dayton Audio Hi-Fly app control
- Bluetooth streaming options allow for users to quickly connect to the amp
- Improved high-gain dual antenna design increases range and connectivity
- IR remote and multi-function buttons give control over playback, presets, input mode, and Bluetooth pairing
- Speaker output via phoenix connectors
- Includes amp, IR remote, 15V power supply, 3.5 mm male to RCA cable, 3.5 mm male to male cable, and mounting pad with screws and driver
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items