The Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT2 amplifier provides clean Class D power from an extremely compact and lightweight design. Enough power for most speakers and is also able to power a passive subwoofer. Built from the Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT, the improved design gives the user the ability to adjust the sub crossover frequency. This allows you to create an inexpensive and high-performance 2.1 set up for any office, bedroom, or small home theater.
We stand behind our products and our warranty is a demonstration of our commitment to quality and reliability.
Dayton Audio Dta-2.1Bt2 100W 2.1 Class D Bluetooth Amplifier With Sub Frequency Adjustment
- Ultra-efficient Class D 2.1 amplifier with 2 x 50 watt stereo output and an additional 100 watt passive subwoofer output perfect for home theaters, listening rooms, and small offices
- Front panel sub crossover frequency adjustment, sub level, tone, and volume controls provide the user with the ability to easily dial in their preferred sonic character
- Variety of inputs including Bluetooth, stereo RCA, and 3.5mm Aux provide flexible options in application
- Rugged build with high-quality components and binding posts ensures a long life without audio quality degradation
- Sleek black aluminum enclosure is aesthetically attractive and unobtrusive
- With a Dayton Audio 5 year warranty, it’s more than a guarantee, it’s a promise
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items