The Dayton Audio PS Series drivers do it all: true bass, articulate midrange, and balanced, extended highs.
Dayton Audio Ps220-8 8" Point Source Full-Range Neo Driver
- High sensitivity/minimal distortion—an ideal match for lower powered amplifiers
- Parasitic HF cone and carefully engineered phase plug extend on- and off-axis response
- Solid bass performance, thanks to usefully high excursion capability (4.8 mm Xmax)
- Optimized neodymium magnet provides high motor strength
- Low-mass copper clad aluminum voice coil
- Copper cap and copper ring on pole piece reduce inductance and distortion
- Kevlar reinforced paper cone is lightweight yet rigid and well controlled
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items