With high excursion capabilities and low Fs, Dayton Audio's TCP115-8 can produce a surprising amount of bass for a 4" woofer. In addition to its low frequency performance, this driver also performs very well through the midrange, making this driver ideal for use in smaller 2-way designs.
Dayton Audio Tcp115-8 4" Treated Paper Cone Midbass Woofer 8 Ohm
- Powerful motor for efficiency and compact enclosure
- 1" diameter 4-layer voice coil improves power handling and low frequency response
- Aluminum former keeps voice coil cool for high power handling
- Extended pole piece creates symmetrical magnetic field for lower distortion
- Cosmetic low-profile mounting flange looks good without flush mounting
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items