Dayton Audio's ND105-8 compact aluminum cone midbass produces high-impact audio demonstrating the latest advances in high-excursion design processes. When teamed up with the matching ND series passive radiators this driver can produce incredible full sound from compact enclosures.
Dayton Audio Nd105-8 4" Aluminum Cone Midbass Neo Driver 8 Ohm
- Extended-range 60 Hz to 10 kHz performance
- Rubber-edged aluminum alloy cone
- Large excursion capability—4 mm Xmax, 20 mm peak
- Self-shielded Neo-Balanced motor structure
- 1" 4-layer underhung voice coil with polyimide former
- 30 watts RMS power handling
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items