Dayton Audio's PC83-8 3" full-range driver will deliver smooth and natural response from extremely compact designs. When used in line arrays, portable speakers, sound bars, or as a dedicated midrange in 3-way designs this driver will prove to be an excellent value.
Dayton Audio Pc83-8 3" Full-Range Poly Cone Driver
- Smooth response with true full-range reproduction for simple speaker designs
- Poly damped woven glass fiber cone controls cone break-up and provides a smooth roll-off
- Copper cap keeps inductance under control and extends high frequency response
- High energy ferrite magnet increases BL for higher efficiency and more output
- Great for MTM bookshelves, car audio, or line arrays
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items