Dayton Audio's DMA80-4 3" high performance full-range driver combines a rigid aluminum cone, powerful dual magnet neodymium motor, and a proprietary open frame to create a state of the art speaker that delivers low distortion, natural response, and amazing high frequency capability. Make Dayton Audio's DMA series drivers and passive radiators the first choice for your next smart speaker, portable Bluetooth speaker, or even high output line array design.
Dayton Audio Dma80-4 3" Dual Magnet Aluminum Cone Full-Range Driver 4 Ohm
- Excellent high frequency response for true full-range applications
- Dual neodymium motor to create a symmetrical magnetic field for superb control
- Large copper cap lowers distortion while improving high frequency response
- Vented aluminum voice coil former with exceptional heat dissipation for high power handling
- Exclusive 12-spoke open frame design provides extensive venting and minimal reflection
- DIY friendly, oversized mounting flange makes installation simple
- Matching tunable passive radiators also available!
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items