* Contest Winners for Two is a series of five graded collections of original, time-tested piano duets.
* Over the years Alfred, Belwin, and Myklas produced an extensive catalogue of quality elementary and intermediate supplementary piano duets.
* The pieces that are included in this volume represent the three companies' most popular and effective duets drawn from festival and contest lists.
* Book 3 consists of early intermediate pieces, placed in approximate order of difficulty.
* Titles: Lazy Day Blues (Robert D. Vandall), Preludium in D Major (Dennis Alexander), Rag-Weed Rag (Dick Averre), So Suite (Robert D. Vandall): Prelude, Song, Tarantella, Tango Jubilate (David Karp), Texas Tacos (David Karp), Western Trail (Shirley Mier).
* Series: Contest Winners for Two
* Category: Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands)
* Format: Book
* Instrument: Piano
* Level: Early Intermediate
Alfred Music is the world’s largest educational music publisher. Alfred Music produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred Music’s home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
In addition to its own titles, Alfred Music distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Van Nuys, CA, USA.
This product can only be shipped to a Canada or United States address.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
Returns are permitted on damaged goods only. Please notify us within 7 days of receipt of damaged goods. A return authorization will be issued and a full refund granted upon return of damaged goods.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.