* Sound Innovations: Sound Development for Advanced String Orchestra continues the emphasis on playing with a characteristic, beautiful sound, but also focuses on 3-octave scales, particularly scales that students will need for regional auditions and all-states.
* Advanced technical skills are presented in four levels, consistent with the revolutionary Sound Innovations structure: (1) Sound Tone, (2) Sound Bowing, (3) Sound Shifting, and (4) Sound Scales and Arpeggios.
* The levels can be used in the order that is best for your students, as individual warm-ups, or as structured units.
* The perfect book to follow Sound Development for Intermediate String Orchestra, or for any advanced string ensemble or individual learner, your students will further refine the proper use of the bow, bow strokes, shifting, and 3-octave scales.
* Series: Sound Innovations Series for Strings
* Category: String Orchestra Method/Supplement
* Format: Comb Bound Book
* Instrument: Piano Acc. (Instrumental)
* Instrumentation: Piano Acc.
* Version: Piano Acc.
Alfred Music is the world’s largest educational music publisher. Alfred Music produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred Music’s home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
In addition to its own titles, Alfred Music distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Van Nuys, CA, USA.
This product can only be shipped to a Canada or United States address.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
Returns are permitted on damaged goods only. Please notify us within 7 days of receipt of damaged goods. A return authorization will be issued and a full refund granted upon return of damaged goods.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.