* Most students have sung or played familiar musical tunes in rounds.
* Now, with Getting A "round" Two It, students can delight in hearing these songs in a whole new light!
* This duet, written in C major and 4/4 meter, uses both primo and secondo to overlap, twist and stylize classics such as "Brother John", "Mary Had a Little Lamb", and "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" into an entirely new and creative performance piece.
* Adding extra flair to this showstopper is a clever switch in parts (featuring the performers swapping places on the piano bench) that will leave the audience shouting for an encore!
* Series: Signature Series
* Category: Piano Duet (1 Piano, 4 Hands)
* Format: Sheet
* Instrument: Piano
* Level: Early Intermediate
Alfred Music is the world’s largest educational music publisher. Alfred Music produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred Music’s home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
In addition to its own titles, Alfred Music distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Van Nuys, CA, USA.
This product can only be shipped to a Canada or United States address.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
Returns are permitted on damaged goods only. Please notify us within 7 days of receipt of damaged goods. A return authorization will be issued and a full refund granted upon return of damaged goods.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.