* Technique 5 continues and expands on the technical and artistic tools learned in Technique books 1A--4.
* The six new Technique Tools introduced are: Even Sixteenth Notes, Playing Grace Notes, Body Balance, Over and Back, Building Scale Velocity, and Sustained Notes.
* Artistic Etudes showcase a student's technique in an expressive musical setting, and Hands-Together Workshops focus on developing the skills necessary for coordinating hands-together playing.
* Masterwork Etudes provide training to play standard masterworks.
* Each page in the Technique Book correlates with a specific page in the Lesson Book.
* Series: Premier Piano Course
* Category: Piano - Alfred's Premier Piano Course
* Format: Book
* Instrument: Piano
* Level: Level 5
Alfred Music is the world’s largest educational music publisher. Alfred Music produces educational, reference, pop, and performance materials for teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists spanning every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level. Alfred Music’s home office is located in Los Angeles with domestic offices in Miami and New York as well as offices around the world, including Australia, Germany, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
In addition to its own titles, Alfred Music distributes products from over 50 companies, including Belwin, Daisy Rock Girl Guitars, Dover Publications, DW Drums, Faber Music, Highland/Etling, Kalmus, Penguin, TASCAM, Ultimate Support, and WEA.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Van Nuys, CA, USA.
This product can only be shipped to a Canada or United States address.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Actual color and texture may vary, use as a guide only.
Returns are permitted on damaged goods only. Please notify us within 7 days of receipt of damaged goods. A return authorization will be issued and a full refund granted upon return of damaged goods.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.