Dayton Audio’s ground breaking Epique E150HE-44 5-1/2” with a carbon fiber cone and dual voice coils, introduces the world to a new class of speaker driver . . . an Extended Range Subwoofer (ERS). It was engineered to produce premium controlled subwoofer performance, while simultaneously achieving a smooth extended high frequency response. Thanks to its revolutionary MMAG dual gap motor, the motor force is nearly constant even when driven to the limits of its 14 mm Xmax. Capable of unheard-of excursion for its size while delivering smooth midrange response with low distortion, the E150HE-44 woofer gives you the opportunity to create systems that provide extraordinary accuracy and fidelity.
Epique E150he-44 5-1/2" Dvc Mmag Extended Range Subwoofer 4 Ohm Per Coil
- Patented dual gap MMAG motor design allows exceptional linearity for minimal distortion
- Lightweight damped carbon fiber cone delivers remarkably smooth response up to 45 degrees off axis
- Incredibly linear 14 mm excursion to produce class leading low frequency extension and control
- Extensive inductance control extends frequency response, lowers distortion, reduces compression, and increases power handling
- Substantial venting keeps the voice coil cool to minimize power compression
- Dual 4 ohm voice coils enable a variety wiring configurations and flexibility
- Incredible versatility, premium performance as a subwoofer or woofer in 2-way designs
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items