This article was Written By
Our Product Research TeamYou Can Take This Conga Anywhere!
Meinl's Mini Conga offers the distinct conga sound you know and love in a travel-friendly size. Coming in at only 11 inches tall with a 4.5-inch buffalo skin head, this conga is less than half the size of a standard conga. The Siam oak shell delivers a resonant tone that comes to life as you're playing. At Sweetwater, we appreciate the comfortable playing experience afforded by the rounded rim. And thanks to a 4-lug design, tuning is a breeze. Whether you're jamming in the backyard or playing in the back seat of a van, the Mini Conga is an excellent choice. Plus, Mini Congas are available in multiple striking colors, so they'll make a stylish addition to any music room.Meinl Mini Conga Features:
- Lightweight and durable miniature conga
- Siam oak shell produces a highly-resonant tone
- 4.5-inch natural buffalo skin head delivers a traditional tone
- Rounded rim increases playing comfort
- 4-lug design allows for fast tuning with a standard drum key