This article was Written By
Our Product Research TeamA Killer Combination of Snap and Sustain!
Get the snap and response you need with Remo's Coated Emperor drumheads. For over 50 years, Remo has been one of the world's top makers of quality drumheads. Coated Emperor drumheads have been among the most popular choices for decades. These heads are made with two free-floating plies of 7-mil Mylar, giving them bright attack, solidbody, and epic durability. If you want heads that can take a pounding and still sound great, long after typical heads wear out, then Remo Coated Emperors are the batter heads you want.Remo 13" Coated Emperor Batter Drumhead Features:
- 13" batter head that provides bright tone and balanced sustain
- Great batter drumhead for pop, R&B, rock, and many other styles of drumming
- Made with 2 x free-floating plies of 7-mil Mylar
- The brightest-sounding multi-ply Remo drumheads
- The most durable of Remo's classic coated WeatherKing series heads