This article was Written By
Our Product Research TeamA Drumhead with Balanced Tone and Tons of Snap!
Considered by many to be the industry standard, Remo's Coated Ambassador batter drumheads provide you with an exceptional balance of attack, tone, and sustain - all for an amazing low price! Coated Ambassador drumheads are made from a single layer of 10-mil Mylar that's been treated to have a warmer attack, which complements its open resonance and full sound perfectly. They're excellent-sounding beater heads, no matter what style of music you play. Order yours from Sweetwater today, and discover why Remo Coated Ambassador drumheads are the top choice of drummers everywhere.Related Videos: Ambassador Coated Drumhead - 10 inch Remo 10" Coated Ambassador Batter Drumhead Features:
- 10" batter head that provides bright tone and incredible sustain
- Considered to be the industry standard batter drumhead by drummers of many styles
- Made with a single ply of treated 10-mil Mylar
- Provides a bright, open, and resonant sound with excellent attack
- Among Remo's brightest batter heads with an exceptional balance of warmth and sustain