This article was Written By
Our Product Research TeamRock-solid Mic Stand/Boom Arm Combo
A modern update of the classic König & Meyer 210/2, the 210/6 is a rock-solid microphone stand and boom arm combo. Its height adjusts from 36.42" to 64.17", while a sturdy clutch ensures that the stand holds its position. You also get a boom arm that extends up to 31.69", supplying you with versatile miking options. At Sweetwater, we appreciate the lightweight and sturdy 210/6’s folding legs, as they make transport a breeze. If you want a rugged mic stand that won’t break the bank, the K&M 210/6 is an excellent choice.Related Videos: 210/6 Microphone Stand - BlackK&M 210/6 Microphone Stand Features:
- Rock-solid microphone stand/boom arm combo
- Height adjusts from 36.42" to 64.17"
- Sturdy height-adjustment clutch ensures that the stand holds its position
- Boom arm that extends up to 31.69" for versatile miking options
- Light weight and folding legs ensure easy transport