Multi-mic Positioning Made Easy
The Triad-Orbit O2X dual orbital boom system expands on the utility of the company's original O2 orbital boom with the addition of IO-equipped arms easily attached/detached via IO QuickChange Couplers. You get four IOA telescopic boom arms (two short arms, two long arms), letting you quickly custom configure your O2X for a variety of situations. Whether you're plotting lighting for a photography shoot or placing mics for your recording session, Sweetwater know that secure, precise positioning is crucial. The Triad-Orbit O2X Dual Orbital Boom arm makes it easy.Related Videos: Orbit 2X/O2X Dual Orbital Boom System Triad-Orbit O2X Features at a Glance:
- Single Arm Length: 2.87" - 27.75"
- Single-arm range of motion: 360 x 230 degrees
- Maximum dual-arm span: 62.5"
- Center-swivel range of motion: 145 degrees
- IO-A1: 9.5" - 12.5"
- IO-A2: 15.5" - 24.75"
- Weight: 4.25lb. (without IO arms)