This article was Written By
Our Product Research TeamMuch More Than a Boom Pole!
When you need to keep a microphone aimed at a sound source while remaining off camera, you'll be glad you have the Saramonic Magic Boom Pole. Its telescoping design extends from 30.8 inches all the way to 10 feet, and you can even run your mic cable through the boom pole itself. Videographers at Sweetwater love the included camera-mount adapter to use the Magic Boom Pole as a monopod for a camera, which is perfect for capturing B-roll footage for your videos. With standard 3/4-inch and 1/4-inch threading, plus an included 1/4-inch to 5/8-inch screw adapter, the Saramonic Magic Boom Pole is compatible with the vast majority of microphone clips and shock mounts on the market.Saramonic Magic Boom Pole Features:
- 5-section boom pole extends from 30.8 inches to 10 feet
- Compatible with most microphone clips and shockmounts
- Includes camera-mount adapter for use as a camera monopod
- Microphone cables can be routed internally through the boom pole, or externally with hook-and-loop fasteners
- Includes Magic Boom Pole, padded carrying case with shoulder strap, 1/4-inch-20 to 5/8-inch camera mount adapter, and 2 x hook-and-loop cable straps