This article was Written By
Our Product Research TeamMaximum Coverage for Maximum Use
Eventide’s H9 Max offers a pantheon of sonic possibilities, comprising dozens of algorithms and presets from over 10 of their iconic stompboxes. Suffice it to say: if you’ve got an H9 or an H9 Max, then you’re packing a host of heat, and it deserves to be protected. This is where Decksaver comes in with their industry-established polycarbonate cover, designed to shield your H9 from dirt, liquids, grime, and improper impact. Their patented smoked/clear finish adorns a sleek, low-profile design, simultaneously protecting sensitive and vulnerable knobs, footswitches, and surfaces. It's tailor-made to the H9’s every line and contour, making it compatible with most flight cases and travel bags. At Sweetwater, we want you to get most mileage out of your H9. This lightweight Decksaver polycarbonate cover is the robust protection you need, whether you’re on the stage or on the road.Related Videos: DS-PC-ETH9 Polycarbonate Cover for Eventide H9 and H9 MaxDecksaver Polycarbonate Cover for Eventide H9/H9 Max Features:
- Tailor-made for the Eventide H9 and H9 Max, guaranteeing proper protection of any vulnerable footswitches, ports, and knobs
- Robust polycarbonate design ensures your H9 stays clear of dust, liquids, and improper impact
- Patented smoked/clear cover means your gear stays protected on and off the stage
- Low-profile design enables compatibility with most travel bags and flight cases
- Lightweight at just 0.195 kg/0.43 lbs.