This article was Written By
Our Product Research TeamA Professional-grade Conducting Companion!
Your baton commands the attention of every ensemble you conduct, so quality should never be in question. Enter Mollard batons! A Mollard original design, P Series batons retain many classic traits that have made the company's products such a consistent go-to for renowned conductors worldwide. To start with, the baton's incredibly light 0.25-ounce weight comes courtesy of a birch shaft, providing the swift responsiveness that you need for maximum control while center stage. Precisely engineered with balance in mind, this 14-inch baton offers a natural feel, boasting a half-inch-wide tapered handle that comes in a variety of different wood choices. And the look is second to none: the P Series' elegant design will suit conductors and performance spaces alike, ensuring a professional look every time you’re in the spotlight. When it comes to the perfect combination of aesthetic and functionality, Sweetwater puts its trust in Mollard batons!Related Videos: P Series Conductor's Baton - 14-inch, Maple/WhiteMollard P Series Conductor’s Baton Features:
- The original Mollard conducting baton design
- Tremendous responsiveness for maximum control of every performance
- Timelessly elegant look is perfectly suited for any performance space
- Comfortably balanced 1/2-inch wide tapered curly maple handle
- Extremely lightweight birch shaft extending 14 inches in total length