Dayton Audio Reference Series paper cone drivers combine class-leading low distortion performance with the use of a proprietary cone blend. Now with a flatter frequency response and smoother high frequency roll-off allowing for extended bandwidth and easier crossover integration.
Dayton Audio Rs225p-8A 8" Reference Paper Woofer 8 Ohm
- Now with improved frequency response for easier crossover integration
- Three-part paper composite diaphragm featuring paper, Kevlar, and glass fibers
- Low-distortion motor, 6-hole cast frame, rubber surround, and solid aluminum phase plug
- Perfect for use as a woofer, midwoofer, or dedicated midrange driver
- 89.1 dB sensitivity and 7 mm of excursion
This product is shipped from our supplier's warehouse in Springboro, OH, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items